Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2021 OBS Streak
Sunday, August 15, 2021, 7:30 AM until 3:00 PM
1501 W. Covell Road
Edmond, OK 73003
Registration is closed
1. If you are not a current member and want to qualify for member-discounted registration, become a member first by going to the website Menu, click “Member Signup”, and complete the process before registering for OBS Streak.
2. WALK-IN REGISTRATION: Available during packet pickup and day of the ride. Note that Entry Fees will increase during Walk-In Registration.
3. This is a ride, not a race!
4. Distances: 100K (62 mi), 40, 25.
5. All rest stops will be well-supplied.
6. Mechanical and SAG support will be provided by local bike shops..
7. All riders are required to wear a helmet.
8. Riders are required to obey all traffic laws.
9. First 300 registrants will get T-Shirts.
Online Registration Closes at Midnight on Thursday, August 12, 2021
WHEN: Rain or Shine, Sunday, August 15, 2021
WHERE: Mitch Park, 1501 W. Covell Road, Edmond [Map]
DISTANCES: 100K, 40 and 25 mile routes. Support ends at 1:00 PM.
TOURS: This is not a race. No times will be kept or posted.
FAMILIES: No children under 12 allowed on open road courses.
YOUTH RIDERS: All youth riders (ages 12-18) must be accompanies by an adult rider.
REST STOPS: Multiple rest stops will be located on the 100K, 40- and 25-mile routes, with a restroom at each stop. Drinks and snack foods will be available. Sag support will be provided on these routes.
WALK-IN REGISTRATION and PACKET PICK UP: Event Packets may be picked up at the registration area on the day of the event between 6:00 AM and 7:15 AM. Early packet pick up and registration will be at Edmond Downtown Community Center (28 E Main St, Edmond, OK) on Saturday, August 14 from 10 AM until 2:00 PM.
T-SHIRTS: First 300 riders are guaranteed to get T-Shirts.
PRIZES: All registered riders are eligible for our door prize raffle. Please check the prize board after the ride. Must be present to win--no prizes will be mailed.
BENEFITING: Helmets for Kids, provides helmets for children who received bikes for Christmas through the Salvation Army's Buck$ for Bike$ program.
WALK-IN REGISTRATION FEE:
- Adult Rider: $40
- Tandem/Tri Captain: $40
- Tandem/Tri Stoker: $20
- Accompanied Youth (12-18 Yr Old): $20